Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Boobs Pasta

Tasneem / Bindi gifted me boobs pasta when they came to dubai.. I had no idea at the time how to make them.. (basically Pasta boob shaped..  :) ) ... but  2 days back, just before sitting to paint Parveen suggested making the pasta.. as she periodically does, getting the box to me and asking me to tell her how to make it...

I decided to make it myself.. happy to say it was finger licking awesome..

Pasta... Boil in water with some oil and salt.. rinse with hot water

Sauce... 1 part stock (Chicken or Vegetable, Parveen had some Chicken stock which I used) , 2 part creame ( I used nestle) , heat and reduce... mix butter , after some time mix cheese ( i used cheddar at the time .. ), add herbs ( oregano and mixed herbs , spring onions, mint leaves and parsely  is what i used) , salt and pepper..... mix all and heat...


Result was one godawesome pasta dish... yummmmmm!

Thnx B - T .. although honestly me being me, i'm sure it is one of you who gave this to me, and i'm sure i dont remember which one of u did :)

No comments: